We will be attending the 98th Annual Meeting of TRB 2019. The Transportation Research Board (TRB) runs from January 13th – 17th 2019 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
Please come and visit us at stand no. 1023
Each year there is a spotlight theme of the meeting, the theme this year is: Transportation for the Smart, Sustainable and Equitable Future.
With an expected 13,000 transportation professionals attending the event in Washington and over 5,000 presentations in nearly 800 sessions & workshops, TRB is the place to be for transportation professionals.
Also… this year, we will be displaying a selection of our product range on the stand.
- Texas Overlay Tester (CRT-TOT)
- Hamburg (Immersion) Wheel Tracker (CRT-WTIM)
- Gyratory Compactor (CRT-GYR)
- Hydraulic Standard Roller Compactor Dual Size (CRT-RC-H2)
- Pendulum Skid Resistance Tester (CRT-PENDULUM)
- cDAC – DIMENSION
Venue: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
Date: January 13th – 17th 2019