Designed to meet AASHTO R28, ASTM D6521 and EN 14769
Large touch screen controller
Access & control with an app on smart phone or tablet
View data charts and graphs right on the screen
NEXT Generation PAV
Pressure Aging Vessel (PAV) is designed to simulate in-service oxidative aging of asphalt binder by exposure to elevated temperatures in a pressurized environment. The improved PAV removes the complications from running and documenting asphalt binder aging operations.
- Large touch screen controller
- View data charts and graphs right on the screen
- Network ready
- When connected to a network, access the PAV screen with an APP and operate remotely from a Smart Phone, Tablet, IPad, IPhone, or another PC
- USB Port on the front to download test data and perform software upgrades
- Slanted screen design for improved visibility
- Greater temperature range: 80 Deg. C. to 115 Deg. C.
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, and Arabic language options
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm (inch)||762 x 460 x 760 (30 x 18 x 30)|
|Weight (approx.) Kg (lbs)||195 (425)|
|Electrical Supply||230/240 VAC, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz, 10A|
PAV3 is highly advanced and easy to use system.
- Accuracy of results 100%
- Meets Standards 100%
- Customer Satisfaction 100%
- Remote Connection 100%